3M Half Face Respirators
3M Reusable Half Face Mask 6502QL is designed with tough and dirty work environments in mind. Stay productive and protected – the 6500 Series delivers comfort, durability and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone faceseal and strong body construction. With Quick Latch drop down mechanism for easy on and off as wearers move in and out of contaminated areas. No need to remove your safety helmet or faceshield when lowering or raising your respirator.
- Reusable respirator with quick latch drop down mechanism for easy on and off as wearers move in and out of contaminated areas
- No need to remove your safety helmet or faceshield when lowering or raising your respirator
- Resilient silicone faceseal helps provide comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal
- Exhalation valve cover helps direct exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of eyewear and grinding and welding shields
- Low profile half facepiece design offers a wider field of view and better compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- 3M Cool Flow Valve provides easier breathing and reduced heat and moisture build-up
- Adjustable head harness assembly offers improved fit and comfort
- Bayonet connection fitting system to a broad range of filters to protect against gases, vapours and particulates
Also available with 3M 60926 Gas & Vapour Cartridges
Provides protection against: Multi-Gases, Organic Vapours (boiling point > 65ºC), Inorganic and Acid gases, Ammonia and Methylamine.
The 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series attaches to the 3M™ Half and Full face respirators, they are lightweight and well balanced when fitted to the respirator.
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort|| Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- For protection when working with a variety of chemicals such as organic vapours, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde and hydrogen Fluoride
- Also for protection against toxic particulates
Order online or give us a call to chat about what you need:
Print Storm Mudgee (Unit 7/13 Sydney Rd, Mudgee NSW 2850) on (02) 6372 7599
Print Storm Dubbo (Shop 5/137 Macquarie St, Dubbo NSW 2830) on (02) 6882 3733