The following information is provided as a guide for our customers. If you have specific enquiries about a specific order, please get in touch with us, and one of our friendly staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
Shipment processing time
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
- If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- If you make changes to your order after it has been placed, this may impact shipping times.
Shipment confirmation & order tracking
- Once we have shipped your order, you should receive a shipping confirmation email, which will include order tracking details.
- If you haven't received an order, and you require assistance in tracking it down, please give us a call.
Damage to goods in transit
- Print Storm is not liable for any products damaged or lost during transit.
- You can take out insurance on your shipments to cover you for damages to your goods. Please talk to us about this if you'd like a price on insurance.
- If you received your order and it is damaged, please contact us and we will happily take this up with the shipping company on your behalf.
- In the event that your order is damaged upon arrival, please save all packaging materials and damaged goods, and take images wherever possible.
- Print Storm does not currently ship outside of Australia.
- At Print Storm, we generally use either Australia Post or TNT. Other carriers may be used when necessary.