DL Booklets & Brochures
Print Storm is committed to producing your fliers, multi-page brochures and booklets to a high standard, on time and on budget.
DL booklets and brochures (99mm x 210mm - one third A4 size) are great for letterboxing, mailouts, takeaway menus, tourism promotions and product guides.
Our 4pp DL brochure and 6pp DL brochure (or trifold) are popular sizes for promoting your business, event or products. If your promotion will be displayed in a DL brochure holder, consider printing on a heavier stock so that it stays upright, whatever the weather!
We’re experts at in-house printing, binding and design, and can advise on the format, number of pages and print quantities that will be most cost-effective for your requirements.
Choose from a range of options:
- Single page DL fliers up to 8pp (printed page) DL brochures
- 8 - 64 page DL booklet printing, portrait or landscape
- Quantities from 10 - 5000
- Premium coated paper stock
- Matt or gloss celloglaze cover finishing
- Full colour printing
- Brochure folding where required
- Delivery Australia-wide
All booklets are saddle stitched, which means neatly and securely stapled at the spine.
They can also have the cost-saving option of full colour cover with black and white text.
Need some DL brochure design inspiration? Whether you already have style in mind or would like a new or updated look, our graphic designers have the skills and experience to ensure you’ll get a great result and value for money.
Wondering how to print a DL booklet or brochure in Word or PDF?
If you’re supplying your own artwork in Microsoft Word or PDF, it’s important to read our setup guide to make sure your DL sized booklet or DL brochure layout is optimised for printing.
You can also request our DL brochure folding guidelines for both roll and concertina folding.
Call us on 1800-2-PRINT today or place your order online and we’ll get your job underway.
Need some more information?
- If you're not too sure about print finishes and binding options, you can check out our quick reference guide
- If you're setting up or supplying artwork to us, you can check out or our artwork setup guide
- Still not sure, or need some more information? Get in touch with our team or call us on (02) 6372 7599