A6 Booklets & Brochures
At Print Storm we make sure your fliers, multi-page brochures and booklets are produced to a high standard, on time and on budget.
A6 booklets and brochures (quarter A4 or ‘postcard’ size) are a great size for letterboxing, front desk or countertop promotions and product manuals that need to be placed inside packaging.
We’re experts at in-house printing, binding and design, and are happy to advise on the format, number of pages and print quantities that will be most cost-effective for your requirements.
Choose from a range of options:
- Single page fliers up to 8 page A6 brochure printing
- 8 - 64 pages portrait or landscape A6 booklet printing
- Quantities from 10 - 5000
- Premium coated paper stock
- Matt or gloss celloglaze cover finishing
- Full colour printing
- Brochure folding where required
- Delivery Australia-wide
All booklets are saddle stitched, which means neatly and securely stapled at the spine.
They can also have the cost-saving option of full colour cover with black and white text.
Need to check that A6 is the right size for your project? Ask us about an A6 brochure mockup or A6 booklet mockup (please note, we don’t take orders for the Audi A6!).
Whether you already have style in mind or would like a new or updated look, our graphic designers have the skills and experience to ensure you’ll get a great result and value for money.
Wondering how to print an A6 booklet or brochure in Word or PDF?
If you’re supplying your own artwork in Microsoft Word or PDF, it’s important to read our setup guide to make sure your documents will print the way you want. You can also request our A6 brochure template for folding.
Order online or talk to us at 1800-2-PRINT and we’ll get your job underway.
Need some more information?
- If you're not too sure about print finishes and binding options, you can check out our quick reference guide
- If you're setting up or supplying artwork to us, you can check out or our artwork setup guide
- Still not sure, or need some more information? Get in touch with our team or call us on (02) 6372 7599